Buy your tickets
From Wednesday 3 June 2020 we will open four days a week . On Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm you are most welcome in the largest still operating steam pumping station in the world. Due to the coronavirus, we divide the number of visitors over periods (maximum 25 people per period) and visits are only possible through online reservation.
You can only visit the Visitor Center and the UNESCO World Heritage Woudagemaal by pre-ordering a ticket online for a desired date and start time. Online ticket sales have periods with a limited number of visitors. A maximum of 25 people can register per period.
The periods are:
10am - 11am
11am - 12pm
12pm - 1pm
1pm - 2 pm
2 pm - 3 pm
3 pm - 4 pm
You are welcome from the time on your ticket to 30 minutes after the start.
Friend and Friend Ambassador of the Woudagemaal can reserve tickets by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Measures in pumping station and visitor center
In the pumping station and the visitor center, we adhere to the current measures of the National Government and RIVM. A walking route has been installed and we ensure maximum hygiene
Before you visit us
- Come alone or together with people from your own household.
- Stay at home with complaints such as colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or a fever up to 38 degrees Celsius.
During your visit
- A visit to the exhibition, the pumping station and a walk on the nature trail with a view over the IJsselmeer takes an average of 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Follow the directions of our employees and volunteers.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- You can visit the coffee and teahouse according to the applicable catering measures.
- Only pay with a credit card or contactless in the coffee and tea shop and in the store.
You can print your ticket, or have it scanned on your smartphone or tablet at the entrance counter. Check in advance whether your device is sufficiently charged.
Guided tours, group visits and packages are not possible for the time being.